Dalhousie Castle is a magnificent 13th century fortress and Scotland’s oldest inhabited castle. It is situated just eight miles from Edinburgh’s city centre and set within acres of wooded parkland on the picturesque banks of the River Esk, Dalhousie Castle, boasting the most amazing views. From the moment you arrive, you can expect a warm Scottish welcome and a truly memorable experience.
Today Dalhousie Castle retains its original character offering guests:
- A beautiful venue for relaxing breaks, city visits, weddings and conferences
- The Aqueous Spa with indulgent bespoke beauty treatments
- 29 luxury characterful bedrooms within the castle
- 6 brand new country house style bedrooms in the Castle Rocks
- 2 AA Rosette fine dining Dungeon Restaurant
- Orangery Brasserie overlooking the River Esk
- Traditional Scottish welcome and fayre
- Exceptional falconry within the castle estate
Treat that special someone to the gift of a Dalhousie Castle experience. Gift vouchers can be made for use exclusively on the spa packages, champagne lunches, afternoon tea, dinner in the award winning Dungeon Restaurant, and overnight stays. Alternatively, allow someone to select their own perfect gift with the monetary value gift vouchers.
For the ultimate royal experience, Dalhousie Castle can be booked exclusively for you. Imagine holding your special occasion or prestigious corporate event in the splendour of a 13th Century Castle. For full details please email firstname.lastname@example.org.