his week we are going for one of tastiest soups ever. If taste alone isn’t enough incentive to get cooking, it’s also simple produce and easy to make. Soups are always a winner, be it with the family or as a stress free starter at a dinner party. Just follow these 5 easy steps to perfect soup!
500ml chicken stock
2 eggs, beaten
¼ pkt mint, chopped
¼ pkt flat leaf parsley, chopped
80g Parmesan, grated
Salt & pepper
Extra virgin rapeseed oil
1. Bring the chicken stock to a rolling simmer.
2. In a bowl, combine the beaten eggs, parmesan and herbs with a touch of seasoning.
3. Take the pan of stock off the heat and add the egg mixture, stirring throughout to ensure all ingredients combine evenly.
4. Adjust the seasoning and add a squeeze of lemon juice to lighten.
5. Serve immediately and drizzle with extra virgin rapeseed oil.