Juniper is ‘THE’ place in Edinburgh for cocktails and their new Spring creations don’t disappoint, with a whole host of devilishly divine new creations from the team!
Cocktails are their speciality and they’ve been pushing the boundaries to create some delicious concoctions that you just have to try!! Made skilfully and presented with a little panache – at Juniper they want their cocktails to wow your senses!
Some of the new creations include
- The Dictator, Blackberry-infused El Dorado 12 yr, Apricot Brandy, Fresh Lime Topped Up With Soda;
- Pretty In Pink, Rock Rose Gin, Cocchi Rosa, Prosecco;
- Banana Split, Stolichnaya Vanilla, Crème De Banane, Vanilla Gomme, Double Cream, Coconut Foam;
- The Hedonist, Glengoyne 15, Cocchi Torino, Campari, Lemon Bitters, Pre-Filtered through Coffee; and
- Don’t be ‘Daff’t, Daffy’s Gin, Calvados, Lime Juice, Vanilla Gomme, Coconut Syrup, Pineapple Juice, Velvet Falernum Rinse, Pineapple Foam.
Whilst their new cocktails for sharing include a very special creation for 5 people –
- The Fruit & Veg Box, Hendrick’s Gin, Velvet Falernum, Lemonade, Apple Juice, Lime Juice, Pimm’s, Ginger Liqueur, served in a punch bowl with fruit and veg on the side.
Juniper is quickly establishing itself as the place for fresh, new flavours and combinations as well as offering the comfort and familiarity of traditional favourites. They are passionate about cocktails and this is reflected in every one they serve!
So go on, be adventurous and try one of their amazing, new creations!
Available Daily from 12 Noon till late!
View their new cocktail menu HERE