1. Ask your fishmonger to fillet the fish.
2. Prepare the courgette tagliatelle by using a vegetable peeler to create long, thin strips of courgette. Set these aside.
3. To make the hollandaise sauce, start by separating the egg yolks and add the egg yolks, vinegar reduction and a splash of water in a bowl.
4.Set the bowl over a pan of barely simmering water and whisk constantly until the eggs are light and fluffy.
5. Begin to add the warm, clarified butter in a steady flow until the sauce becomes thick.
6. Season with salt, pepper and a touch of lemon juice and set aside in a warm place.
7. Bring a pan of water up to a simmer with the star anise, peppercorns, herbs and lemon.
8. Season the fish heavily, turn the water off and poach the fish for around 4 minutes.
9. Meanwhile, cook the courgette in a little butter and a touch of water until limp. Season with salt and pepper and arrange on the plate.
10. Remove the fish from the water and finish with a little seasoning and some lemon juice. Arrange on top of the courgettes and top with the hollandaise sauce.