Convenience, Quality & Peace of Mind
YourGP provide effective beauty treatments delivered by experts. Their approach is based around listening and treating each patient according to their individual needs. You’ll find that a visit to their clinic is a friendly and reassuring experience – the best way to set out on the path to health and well-being.
They will provide you with all the time you need so that you can enjoy relaxed, no-rush consultation and treatment sessions. You can be confident that you’ll be provided the highest levels of care, rapid test results and absolute discretion.
As part of the Sameday Doctor network appointments will be offered within 24 hours. Their experienced GPs and nurses provide a reassuring and friendly service, focused on getting you back on the road to health as soon as possible. With them you’ll benefit from:
– Short-notice appointments at times that will suit your needs
– Referrals to Scotland’s leading specialists
– Fast test results
– A specialist travel clinic for business travellers and tourists
Dr Lyndsey Myskow, one of Scotland’s leading experts in the field, leads YouGP’s sexual health team.
The team can provide advice and assistance on all sexual health matters and relationship issues. Services include a comprehensive range of tests and short-notice appointments as well as fast testing and effective treatments.
– Short-notice appointments
– Fast tests and effective treatments
– Complete confidentiality
YourGP offer an initial cosmetic assessment to discuss your needs and answer your questions. They provide a wide range of medical cosmetic treatments for spots, blemishes, lines, wrinkles, unwanted hair and a variety of other aesthetic issues.
They also treat conditions such as excessive sweating and acne and offer minor surgery to remove cysts, moles or skin tags.
– All their cosmetic treatments have minimal ‘downtime’
– None of their treatments require a hospital visit
– They can provide most treatments at a time convenient to you
Treatments from YourGP are provided to heal the whole person, and are guided by specific presenting conditions or symptoms. Examples of what can be treated include:
– Eating disorders
– Energy blocks
– Nutrition problems
– Pain and muscular problems
With workplace absence due to sickness costing firms an average of £595 per employee per year, it makes sense to make the health and welfare of your staff a corporate priority.
They are experts at providing corporate healthcare services that will benefit your employees’ health and well-being, and boost your company’s productivity.
– They’ll work with you to develop a bespoke healthcare package
– They specialise in providing short-notice health care
– Your staff will be seen whenever they need help
– They’ll timetable in regular assessments
– They’ll visit your offices to provide certain services such as vaccinations